The mission of Lassen Works is to serve individuals, families and communities of Lassen County by:
- Employing a team of professional, knowledgeable, and courteous staff;
- Offering quality confidential services in a responsible, timely, and compassionate manner;
- Providing a safe place dedicated to building trust and reducing fears; and
- Working together to help people reach their life goals and achieve personal success.
Service Outside of Business Hours
Regular business hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Lassen Works strives to provide easy access to services. If you cannot come into the office to keep an appointment or to make an application, arrangements for appointments outside regular business hours, by phone, or at other locations may be made by calling your caseworker or the main line at (530) 251-8152. Because most public assistance programs require face-to-face contact, you must have a compelling reason to request this special accommodation, such as employment, disability, or severe weather conditions.
- Eric Nielson - Director
- Yvonne Hawks - Program Manager