Get to Know the State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
The State Disbursement Unit (SDU) provides one-stop shopping for child support payments, whether you're making a payment or receiving one. Use the links below or call the SDU toll-free at (866) 901-3212, Monday through Friday, for payment assistance & information.
- Pay at our Kiosk at 2950 Riverside Drive - Susanville
- Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your pay.
- Pay through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) via automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check
- Use the Mobile App CAChildSupp
- Pay by credit card Credit Card Payment
• Sign up for Direct Deposit Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in Direct Deposit and your payments will credit your bank account.
• Sign up for an Electronic Pay Card (EPC). Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in EPC and your payments will be credited to a card that you will use just like a debit card.