Payment Options

Making or Receiving Payments?

Get to Know the State Disbursement Unit (SDU)


The State Disbursement Unit (SDU) provides one-stop shopping for child support payments, whether you're making a payment or receiving one. Use the links below or call the SDU toll-free at (866) 901-3212, Monday through Friday, for payment assistance & information.

Making Payments 

  • Pay at our Kiosk at 2950 Riverside Drive - Susanville
  • Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your pay.
  •  Pay through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) via automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check
  • Use the Mobile App CAChildSupp
  • Use MoneyGram

Use the Mobile Arrears Calculator tool to identify how many payments and how much interest will accrue based on principle and interest balances considering a monthly payment amount.

Receiving Payments

Sign up for Direct Deposit Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in Direct Deposit and your payments will credit your bank account.

Sign up for an Electronic Pay Card (EPC). Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in EPC and your payments will be credited to a card that you will use just like a debit card.